NCN Social Welfare Society helps people transform their lives by providing the best de-addiction treatment, rehabilitation and recovery services.
The Society is committed to educate, sensitizing and aware community regarding various social and health issues of addiction and promote training and research in this field.
Mission and Philosophy
- Customized treatment, supportive after care and family involvement, make’s an addiction free life possible.
- To help our clients achieving, long lasting recovery and lifestyle transformation with emphasis on ‘Whole Person Recovery’
- Promoting to ” Living in Balance”and accepting to live life at it’s own terms.
- We are dedicated to identify and prevent relapse during and after treatment.
What we believe
- Our methodology is simple, we do what works best.
- Evidence based care.
- Safety and respect are the building blocks of treatment.
- Strategic support of family and communities for a succesful recovery.
- Nutrition and Physical fitness is the cornerstone.
- Healthy and Natural Environment helps to rejuvenate.